A little about your chef...

My name is Mackenzie and I'm a college student in St. Louis, MO. I've always had a passion for cooking and baking but being in college has made it a bit of a challenge! Hope you enjoy these recipes!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Dip

This dip is REALLY good! And it's healthy too! I whipped this up last night in our suite (so easy too because it doesn't require any cooking and so I can do the whole thing in my room!) and now it is going to be a great little treat to have in the fridge all week. Eat it with apples, pita bread, carrots, crackers... anything!


Pumpkin Pie Dip
Recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff
Makes about 6 cups (12 servings). Mine made two of the tupperwares in the picture above.

Ingredients:

15 oz can pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
6 oz. fat free Greek yogurt
8 oz. Cool Whip (fat-free)
apples, bananas, crackers, cookies...

Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in coolwhip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment