A little about your chef...

My name is Mackenzie and I'm a college student in St. Louis, MO. I've always had a passion for cooking and baking but being in college has made it a bit of a challenge! Hope you enjoy these recipes!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh My Gosh "Rolls"

You can't really call them rolls. But by calling them rolls, I forget about all the sugar that I am putting in my body. But I really don't care. BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING.

Spencer has been bugging me to make these for weeks. He saw them on my pinterest and of all 300+ desserts on there - this is the one he kept requesting. I finally gave in and made them tonight. OH MY GOSH. CRESCENT ROLLS. MARSHMALLOWS. CINNAMON SUGAR. BUTTER. HEAVEN.

Okay so now that I have thoroughly convinced you to try this... here's how to do it.




Oh My Gosh "Rolls"
(Recipe from Eat At Allie's - she calls them resurrection rolls and tells her kids the Easter story - cute!)

1 can of crescent rolls
melted butter
cinnamon sugar
8 large marshmallows

Lay wax paper on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay out crescent rolls. Dip a marshmallow in the butter than roll it in the cinnamon sugar. Roll it up in the crescent roll and make sure to pinch the edges snug. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment